Please keep in mind that the 2nd IPSF European Regional Symposium is going to be held online and therefore AW will not happen. For further information click here.
From 15th to 18th of July IPSF Alumni are more than welcome to join us in Porto!
The Alumni Weekend includes three days (15th, 16th and 17th of July) of the 2nd EuRS and Post Symposium Tour. If you choose the AW, your registration fee will be 170€.
The Registration fee fo Alumni Weekend includes:
– Access to all AW programme described above.
– Accommodation in Porto for 2 nights.
– Meals such as breakfast, lunch, dinners and coffee breaks.
– Transportation needed during the event.
– 2nd EuRS Participants’ Kit.
– Post Symposium Tour that includes the accommodation for 1 night, meals such as dinner, breakfast and lunch (the lunch on saturday is not included), all transportation between cities and entries in historical monuments).
Know more about the Post Symposium Tour click here!
Only IPSF Alumni admitted by the General Assembly can attend the AW.
The IPSF EuRO RWG can help you with the application to become an IPSF Alumni.
To be an IPSF Alumni you need to be a past IPSF Team Member, or a past IPSF Contact Person or Student Exchange Officer, or a past IPSF Event attendee – if you are interested please contact [email protected]