Here you can find every information about the registration process!
Available registration fees
NOT included in the Registration Fees:
– Flights to/from Portugal –
– Bank transfer fees –
– Personal allowances –
– Visa application fees –
Registration guideline steps
- Fill out the Registration Form – will be active only on the 14th February, at 18:00h GMT+1*;
- As soon as possible, you’ll receive an email from the Reception Committee informing that you have 7 days to reply with a CP Confirmation Letter** proving that you are a member of the IPSF Member Organisation mentioned on the registration form;
- After April 13th, you will be given more details about payment. If the decision is to handle EuRS physically, you will be asked to proceed with your payment (bank transfer details will be provided then) and send us the receipt of payment, within the following 7 days, along with the signed waiver of liability;
- Only after you receive an email confirming that you completed correctly these steps you will have your spot reserved.
* Only members of an IPSF Member Organisation of the European Regional Office or a IPSF Individual Member from the European Region can apply on the 1st phase of registrations.
** Ask your organisation’s Contact Person for the IPSF Membership Confirmation Letter. Individual Members should ask Individual Membership Coordinator to provide this document.
Substitution and Cancellation policy
Notification of cancellation must be sent to [email protected].
Payments will only be received and completed after the 13th of April, within the following 7 days. Therefore, cancellations made before you have completed your payment will not be charged.
If you wish to cancel your registration the 2nd European Regional Symposium (2nd EuRS) after your payment was made, you may request a refund according to the following rules:
- In case of cancellation between 14th and 30th April 2021, 40% of the registration fee (transfer fee not included) will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 1st May and 13th June 2021, 20% of the registration fee (transfer fee not included) will be refunded.
- After 14th June 2021, the registration fee will not be refunded.
▪ Please note that the transfer fee will be deducted from the total amount of registration fee refunded After notification for cancellation is received by the Reception Committee, confirmation of approval of refund and further instructions on the refund transfer will be sent to you within 7 days.
If any participant is wishing, or is forced to, cancel their registration due to any COVID-19 related circumstances on their side, they can request a refund according to the rules outlined above.
In the event of the worsening of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2nd EuRS may be cancelled by the Reception Committee. The Reception Committee will closely monitor the epidemiological evolution and follow the recommendations of local and national governmental bodies, and a final decision regarding the organization in-person of the event will be taken by April 13th at the latest.
If a decision to cancel the 2nd IPSF EuRS (in-person) due to COVID-19 is made by the Reception Committee after April 13th, 100% of Registration Fee will be refunded. This refund is not inclusive of any bank handling/transfer fee that may incur at any respective banks.
Terms of cancellations are applicable in all circumstances, including but not limited to official refusal of participants’ visa.
Participants substitutions and name changes will be handled as cancellations.